In March of 2014, Foo Fighters, with producer Butch Vig and engineer James Brown, alongside Jim Rota and the fine folks at Therapy Studios moved into Southern Ground Nashville for 10 days to film interviews, write and record a song, make a music video, and enjoy the spoils of our studio and of Music City.
This week's meal features the following local producers:
- Bell's Bend Farms -squash blossoms
- Farm and Fiddle - Nasturtium Flowers
- Rocky Glade Farm - Poblano Peppers
- SE Daugherty & Sons Farm - Cherry Tomatoes, Sweet Bi-color corn, Cucumbers, Okra, Yellow Squash
- ZMac Farms - Lettuce
- Kenny's Cheese - Chipotle Colby
- and my very own backyard! - Carrots
Thanks so much for your support! Look for more excitement here soon!
Each quadrant was traced from the original and the four are intended to be identical, with the center symbolizing the bliss- y bits where the four scepters come together. This is carved into a 12”x12” mounted linoleum block. Of the three original prints, one belongs to me, one to Mikel, and one is in the personal collection of musician Dave Grohl.